Nhat Nam Fine Foods may credit the invoice amount if:
– Delivery of wrong product
– Short delivery (not enough product)
– Broken and/or damaged product
– Wrong labelling
– To be eligible for a credit issue, the goods must be checked upon receiving by the client and the delivery staff must be informed.
– If any issues please call our office at (028) 38479 216 make a note on the delivery note with a short description of the issue.
(DO NOT write or make notes on any official – red invoices).
– The product in question will be taken back by the delivery staff.
– If you are located outside of the urban Ho Chi Minh City area please call our office: (028) 38479 216 or send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
– Nhat Nam Fine Foods can refuse to accept returned products if:
o The returned product amount does not match the amount on the invoice.
o If the client did not inform the delivery staff if the shipment was within Ho Chi Minh City.
o For deliveries outside of Ho Chi Minh City: If Nhat Nam Fine Foods have not been informed within 12 hours of receiving the goods.
o If the goods are returned without informing Nhat Nam Fine Foods.
o If the goods are returned without the delivery and/or the invoice.
o If Nhat Nam Fine Foods’ investigation finds that it is not their fault it has the right not to accept the claim put forward by the client.